Take your family or a couple of friends and spend a wonderful day aboard this catamaran. The crew of the Madiana will do everything to avoid the crowds and will find you a quiet spot where you can enjoy your day - this is why we have chosen them.
You will start your day at the marina at La Balise in Black River and head out toward the reef for some snorkeling. With some luck, you will encounter dolphins on your way.
Refreshed after your swim, you will then sail to Ilot Bénitier, and at lunchtime, the crew will prepare a scrumptious seafood barbecue with a salad, fresh fruit and refreshing drinks, which is served on board the catamaran.
After lunch, you will spend the afternoon relaxing and enjoying the great Mauritian sun, before sailing back to terra firma.
DURATION: from 9h00 to 15h30, departure from Black River
- Day cruise 2 700 Rs / adult (abt. 56 €), including seafood barbecue and drinks (beer, local rum, fruit juice, soft drinks, white and rosé wine)
- children from 3 to 11 years pay 50% of the price, lunch (seafood bbq) and drinks included
- Sunset cruise (from 17h00 to 19h00): 1,700 Rs/adult (abt. 35 €), children from 3 to 11 years pay 50% of the price, drinks included
- Starlight dinner (from 17h00 to 22h00): 2 900 Rs/adult (abt. 60 €), children from 3 to 11 years pay 50% of the price, drinks included
- Possibility to privatize the catamarans (Mahé 36 for max. 14 persons and Nautitec 47 for max. 23 persons), a variety of menus to choose from. Please contact us for more information.
Are you interested in this activity ?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !