Enjoy an exclusive day on the turquoise waters among family and friends: this boat outing is a privatized trip around the biggest lagoon of Mauritius.
You have 3 excursions to choose from:
- Ile aux Cerfs (incl. waterfall of Grande Rivière Sud Est, snorkeling, Ile aux Cerfs, drinks included)
- Islands of the Southeast (Ile aux Flamands, Ile aux Aigrettes, Ile au Phare, Ile de la Passe, snorkeling at Blue Bay Marine Park, waterfall of Grande Rivière Sud Est and Ile aux Cerfs, drinks included).
- Islands of the Southeast and discovery of the Blue Bay Marine Park (drinks included)
Furthermore, you can choose between 2 boats: a "Killer 28" for max. 10 persons, with 2 x 175 hp engines and a canopy and a Résigraf 22", for max. 13 persons, with 1 x 150 hp engine und canopy
- Boat hire for the day at Ile aux Cerfs : from 11 500 Rs (abt. 261 €), depending on the departure point
- Boat hire for the day trip to the islands of the Southeast, Blue Bay marine Park, waterfall GRSE: from 19 500 Rs (abt. 443 €), depending on the departure point
- Boat hire for the day trip to the islands of the Southeast and exploration of the Blue Bay Marine Park: from 20 700 Rs (abt. 470 €)
- Option: BBQ with crayfish: 2 250 Rs (abt. 51 €) / adult, children under 12 years pay 50%
- Option: BBQ without crayfish: 1 200 Rs (abt. 27 €) per portion, children under 12 years pay 50%
- Residents of Trou d'Eau Douce, Belle Mare and Poste Lafayette can be picked up and dropped off on the beach in front of their villa
Are you interested in this activity ?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !