The Governor's House is an original concept in the spirit of privacy and exclusivity : the restored historical site with a restaurant named after the monument is located in the ruins of the house of the Governor of Ile Plate, from the times when the island served as a quarantine station.
Your day will start with a trip on board a beautiful catamaran to Flat Island. Once arrived at your destination, you will be served a light breakfast (tea, coffee, juice, pastries).
You will then have time to enjoy this little piece of paradise, far away from the crowds and the buzz of modern life - with a cocktail in hand, if you choose the "open" package.
Then, you will have lunch at the Governor's House, consisting of fresh salads, crayfish, tiger prawns, grilled fish caught by the fishermen of Grand Bay, followed by fruit salad, tea and coffee.
Your day will continue with a rest on the sunbeds, facing the Indian Ocean, until the catamaran will take you back to reality.
DURATION : from 9h00 to 17h30
- Rs 8,625 / adult (abt. 180 €) and Rs 4,312.50 / child 4-11 years (abt. 90 €), children 0-3 years free of charge
- The price includes:
- Breakfast onboard the catamaran
- Aperitif open beach bar with snacks
- BBQ lunch with lobster 250 gr, fish fillet, tiger prawns, mixed salads (rice, potato, lettuce), fruit salad
- Open bar with soft drinks, beer, juice, Ti Punch, 1/2 bottle of wine with the lunch per person, 3 beers per person, water, coffee, tea
- the catamaran cruise
- Possibility to privatize the catamaran, please contact us for more information
- Possibility to privatize the Governor's House, please contact us for more information
Are you interested in this activity ?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !