The elegant mix of contemporary architecture with the style of an old sugar plantation make this hotel unique. The hotel consists of a central main building accommodating the reception, the Manor House and 16 villas, 10 thereof offering 12 bedrooms and 6 villas offering 10 bedrooms each. The lush landscape of the tropical garden complete the charming set-up of this holiday resort.
Located on the leeward West coast of Mauritius, the Sugar Beach Hotel is nestled in a tropical garden of 12 hectares, along a 1 km stretch of white, sandy beach. The hotel is close to the numerous shopping facilities in Port Louis and Curepipe and to the deep sea fishing centres of Black River. Guest of the hotel also have access to the neighbouring hotel La Pirogue.
258 elegantly decorated rooms with private balcony, including
2 villa suites and 26 Beach Access Superior rooms.
• Twin or King size beds
• LCD flat screen TVs
• WI-FI Internet free access
• Electronic room safes
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Superior rooms with separate bath, stand-up shower cubicle, toilet
• Tea and coffee making facilities
AURA SPA & FITNESS
The ultimate sanctuary for those looking to recharge their batteries with a host of beauty and body treatments provided by a team of professional Spa therapists.
• Aura Hammam, exclusive in Mauritius.
• Heated pool in hammam.
• Both single and couples treatment rooms.
• Dedicated Shiatsu treatment area.
• Fully equipped hairdressing salon for men and women
• 300sqm of air-conditioned fitness center.
• The Martial Arts area caters for fans of Taebo, Kick boxing, Judo and Karate.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Mon Plaisir Restaurant, main restaurant featuring daily live cooking buffets and a variety of themed dinners.
• Tides, located at the beachfront, this restaurant offers a World Sea Cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Citronella’s Café, Oceanside Italian market-place restaurant offering light meals, baked wood-fired Pizza and salads at lunch time and regional authentic Italian cuisine at dinner.
• Paul & Virginie Restaurant, traditional Mauritian restaurant on the beach of La Pirogue with romantic thatched pavilions with views of the Indian Ocean, open for lunch and dinner.
• Tides, Mon Plaisir Bar, Sports Bar, Citronella’s Bar, a variety of bars throughout the resort offers refreshments as well as a comprehensive list of international beverages and cocktails.
• Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Sun Kids Club welcomes children between 2-11 years old and provides world-class attractions including exciting, ultra-cool and imaginative daily fun programmes, age-appropriate activities, facilities and amenities, twelve hours a day. Children of 2-3 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or a babysitter; professionally trained nannies are available on request at a fee.
@Sungeneration offers free membership for 12-17 year olds who can enjoy a special programme of sports and recreation as well as adventure outings and excursions. Regular evening get-togethers are organised including beach BBQs around a campfire or a Pizza night.
EVENT & RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
• Up to 294 m2 of function rooms for any corporate or private event equipped with the latest equipment.
• Two swimming pools including a 2000sqm Main Pool with a relaxing bubble pool, and the tranquil South Pool, calmer and perfect for lounging in the sun between dips in the refreshing water, and sipping delightful cocktails.
• A range of free activities including glass bottom boat trips, snorkeling, windsurfing, six floodlit tennis courts.
• A wide variety of water sports with additional fee including scuba diving (PADI openwater courses available), waterskiing, fishing, parasailing and full day catamaran cruises.
We offer a wide variety of activities. Please choose "Our tailor-made activities¨ to see more.