Long Beach is a contemporary interpretation of a tropical heaven, an elegant and affable holiday resort. Featuring a unique blend of modern architecture and tropical landscape. A luxury resort where the Mauritian heritage is perfectly represented by its diverse cuisine offering: an exciting culinary journey from Europe to Africa, from the Indian Ocean to Asia.
Located at Belle Mare on the East coast, on one of the longest sandy beaches of Mauritius. Water Leisure Park (1,5 km) • Golf course Belle Mare Plage (1,6 km) • Public beach of Belle Mare (2,5 km) • Flacq Market (5,3 km)
Guest Rooms :
255 contemporary rooms facing the sea, including two Beach Front Suites and twenty-nine 86sqm Family Rooms able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 3 children.
• Rooms size from 60sqm to 132sqm
• King size bed
• 42’’ LCD flat screen TVs
• WI-FI Internet free access
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Separate shower, toilet, bath
• Tea and coffee making facilities
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Long Beach offers a great variety of dining experiences ranging from Asian to relaxed beach chic, from sophisticated show cuisine to Italian deli.
• Le Marché, featuring a live cooking-dining arena and rich international buffets. Serves full English and continental breakfast. Seats: 289.
• Sapori, Italian Restaurant where the quest for small-scale Italian producers guarantees the highest quality and taste. Seats: 96.
• Hasu, authentic Japanese cuisine served in a central sushi, grill center and yakitori bar, as well as in semi-private and à-la-carte dining areas. Seats: 62.
• Chopsticks, modern and casual Chinese restaurant renowned for its Sichuan style, Cantonese and Hunan Cuisine.Seats: 122.
• Tides, beach restaurant featuring an amazing selection of fresh fish and an inspiring Mauritian and international cuisine. Seats: 142.
• Tides Pool & Beach Bar, offers refreshments, local cocktails and a poolside menu while Shores is the cocktail and lounge bar overlooking the beach.
• Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
FOR KIDS AND TEENS
ANGELS by Sun Kids Club welcomes children between 2-11 years old and provides exciting and imaginative daily fun programs with age-appropriate activities, facilities and amenities, ten hours a day. It also features a 33m2 pool. Children of 2-3 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or a babysitter; professionally trained nannies are available on request at a fee.
Dedicated to teens of 12-17 year olds, the WAVES CLUB is their place to be for sports and recreational activities as well as adventure outings and excursions. Regular evening get-togethers are organised, including beach barbecues and pizza nights.
Sea Spa offers wellness treatments developed around Thali Sens, an original concept from the French-based marine cosmetology and thalassotherapy specialist Thal’ion. This unique concept opens a whole new world of senses and experiences.
• 12 single and double treatment rooms.
• Outdoor spa pavilion immersed in a tropical garden.
• Beauty Parlour with hair salon, manicure and pedicure.
• 51sqm Turkish Bath Hammam
EVENT & RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
• Up to 110sqm of function rooms for any corporate or private event.
• Three swimming pools including a 1400sqm heated pool, a 350sqm infinity pool dedicated to adults overlooking the beach, and a lap pool.
• A wide variety of free water sports including glass-bottom boat trips, wind-surfing, snorkeling and wall climbing activity unique in Mauritius.
• An array of water sports with additional fee including scuba diving, PADI open-water courses and big game fishing.
• 4 floodlit tennis courts and a 216sqm gym equipped with the latest Technogym equipment. Personal trainer services available for a fee.
We offer a wide variety of activities. Please choose "Our tailor-made activities¨ to see more.