This beautiful shopping tour has been carefully put together exclusively for Oazure clients.
Holidays in Mauritius offer much more than just sun, sea and beautiful landscapes.
There is something to do for everybody, including shopaholics! No matter if you are interested in local art and craft, fabrics and textiles or jewelers, Mauritius can offer a wide variety of goods.
We have chosen a select few factory shops for an extraordinary shopping experience in Mauritius:
- In'Am cashmere factory shop. In'Am is a producer of high end, ethically and environmentally sustainable fashion. The high level of quality and creativity make this label a huge success, locally and internationally.
- Historic Marine with a workshop for wooden boat models
- Patrick Mavros and his jewelry workshop with incredibly creative creations. The Atelier Patrick Mavros is a fascinating journey to the heart of high-end craftsmanship and display cases with the most fascinating objects.
Let yourself be guided in the jewelry creation workshop and meet the team of master craftsmen who create complex works of art inspired by nature.
If you have some more time to spare, a visit to the markets of Goodlands and/or Grand Bay is well worth your while, although the products on offer will be of a completely different category.
For your lunch break, we suggest the authentic kitchen at the Demeure Saint Antoine, a place combining Mauritian traditions, authentic rural charm and the elegance of a colonial manor house.
- 8h30 to 18h00 if your villa is located in the South and West
- 9h00 to 17h00 if your villa is located in the North and East
RATES: (excluding drinks)
- Lunch at the Demeure St Antoine: from about 1,500 Rs (abt. 31 €) /person.
- Transport options: Taxi max. 4 persons: 5,600 Rs (abt. 117 €), Minibus for 13 persons: 8,000 Rs (abt. 167 €)
Are you interested in this activity ?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !