The traditional pirogue "Le Parrain" will take you on an authentic outing that will seem like a voyage back in time.
Your hosts, George and his brother Désiré, will take you on a memorable trip to Ile aux Cerfs or if you wish, to the islands of the Eastern lagoon (Ile aux Flamands, Ile Phare, Ile de la Passe), accompanied by the rhythm of the music. BBQ lunch followed by a little nap under the casuarina trees finish off this authentic experience before sailing back to the mainland.
DURATION : from 9h00 to 16h00, departure from Grande Riviere Sud Est (GRSE)
RATES (max. 8 persons) including lunch:
- 1 800 Rs (abt. 47€) / adult, 900 Rs (abt. 24 €) / child under 12 years
- Option to visit the islands off the East coast Ile aux Flamants, Ile Marianne, Ile au Phare, Ile de la Passe : + 1 200 Rs (abt. 32 €) /adult and 600 Rs (abt. 16 €) /child < 12 years
- Crayfish option at 750 Rs (abt. 20 €) per person
- Privatization of the pirogue : pay for 6 persons
- Option "Pick up and Drop off" at your villa (only available for the villas in Trou d'Eau Douce) at 2 000 Rs (abt. 50 €)
Are you interested in this activity ?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !